Castle Crashers - RTP! Castle Crashers - RTP!

lmao

As many, I didn't saw that one coming. I wasn't expecting that from you and Spanio XD.

The bad thing was I'm in my Uni's lab, so, yeah.
*cough*

360 - Console Wars 360 - Console Wars

Haha

I like how it fits perfectly in the 'console wars'. MS and Sony had been fighting over the leadership in consoles, underestimating the Wii, leaving it in peace. Then the PS3 is bragged that it has a lot of graphical power, like Xerxes brags about godship.
The thing that I think could have been better is that there are hell less PS3s than Xbox360s so shifting the consoles would've done a bit better I think XD.
Anyways, good.

Eres Veneno ++ Eres Veneno ++

Jaja

Te quedo muy bien.
Esa escuela esta basada en una secundaria tecnica? XD

Love and Crappiness Love and Crappiness

Nnnnnnnope

Indeed. Nice for a fast whipped flash.

Wonchop responds:

heehee thx

Ida's Luck - Part 1 Ida's Luck - Part 1

Again

I enjoyed it alot.

Evil Rebelion: Episode I Evil Rebelion: Episode I

Jajaja no mames

Kick ass.
Chido flash wey, siguele xD

iPod Flash Collab iPod Flash Collab

Well done, for something old.

But now, fix my part! ;o;!
But yeah, right.

*cough*

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

Good job

"Reviewed by: RumMonkey
Overall Score: 0
The Lock Legion is group filled with retarded 12 year old Legendaryfrog fanboys. Apperently, the LL just got reallyyy gay when Wonchop joined.
Graphics: oooh wow, badly used gradients and gay motion tweening.
Style: edward Ellric as a Lock? How lame.
Sound: oh great, japanese rock music.
Violence: there is some. But the violence is small enough that it would be in a E10 rated game.
Interactivity: Ok, I'd admit the menu is great
Humor: no locks have a good sence of humor. All they say is "swell" and go "ROFLMAO THAT WAS SOOOO FUNNY"
Overall: yeah that was the worst collab I have ever seen in my life. But hey, I'm just telling you my opinion."
Does that sounds like a 26 year old? LMAO, even the other 12-16 year old assholes decided to avoid reviwing this cause it was actually really good, even for them. Great jobs you guys, you did good in this collab.

Wonchop responds:

Ignore Rumblemonkey. He's just one of those Barney Bunch twats who's out to get me.

iGrounds: the iPod collab iGrounds: the iPod collab

I'll ask you to forgive clipnotdone and mastergik

Sure, there's another iPod collab (which should be out soon I hope) but it isn't officialized or nothing.
I must say, though, that you collab lacked quality. The only REALLY big effort, in any case, was Cronic's, for the rotoscoping used.
The whole thing was just a bunch of tweens over characters animated poorly. Ofcourse, it's good. I guess you don't have a lot of time into flash. Some models were allright as far as the Black tint could let you see, but some were lazily assembled and poorly animated. Also you guys repeated the same animations over and over again.

I give you a 7 in the review and a usual 2 in voting. Cause I really didn't enjoy the collab. For one thing the reasons above and for other WHERE WERE THE IPODS? XD

Keep practicing and improving over and over again, till you can make lazy ass animations that kick ass.

Qwazilium Qwazilium